Charcoal Broiled Scallops
Write a review
- 1lb scallops
- ½ tsp of salad oil
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of salt
- ¼ tsp of pepper
- ½ lb sliced bacon
- Place scallops in a bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over scallops and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half.
- Wrap each scallop in a bacon slice and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place on a well-greased grill, about 10cm (4 inches) from the hot coals.
- Baste frequently, cooking on each side for 5-6 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Note: If your bacon is relatively fat, pre-cook it slightly before wrapping it around the scallops.
Best of Sea http://bestofsea.com/