Write a review
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp minced onion
- 2tbsp red pepper, finely diced
- 2tbsp yellow pepper, finely diced
- 2tbsp green pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup fennel bulb, finely diced
- 1 tsp anise seed
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika
- 4 oz lobster meat, chopped
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- In a shallow saucepan over medium-high heat, add butter, onion, peppers, and fennel, sauté for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add anise seed, paprika and lobster meat, continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add white wine and chicken stock to vegetable and lobster mixture.
- Reduce heat for 1 minute, add cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened
Best of Sea http://bestofsea.com/