Lobster Stuffed Potatoes
Photo: PEI Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
Write a review
- ½ cup lobster meat, diced
- 6 potatoes, baked
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup onion, grated
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ mushrooms, diced
- ½ cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C)
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out insides, reserving the skins.
- In a bowl mash the potato, then add butter, sour cream, onion and pepper. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in lobster meat and mushrooms, and place mixture back in to the 12 potato skin halves.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and place on a baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through.
Best of Sea http://bestofsea.com/