PEI beef is raised on family farms and is characterized by its unique marbling, texture and colour, producing an exquisite flavour and sensation.
Health Fact } PEI beef is a great source of protein, zinc, “heme” iron and B-complex vitamins.
PEI Beef Lettuce Wraps
Write a review
- 1 pound PEI Beef Striploin
- 1 package Boston Bibb Lettuce
- ½ large Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ large Yellow Pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ large Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle Favourite Dressing
- to taste Salt & Black Pepper
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat; season beef with salt & pepper. Grill beef for 5 minutes, flip over and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes until beef is medium rare.
- Remove beef from grill and place onto a cutting board, cover with foil and rest for 5-10 minutes. Thinly slice beef.
- Combine sliced vegetables in a bowl and stir in 2-3 tbsp of your favourite dressing.
- Place Boston Bibb lettuce onto plates; top with vegetable slaw and beef striploin.
- Fold lettuce wraps as desired and serve with remaining dressing.
- Chef’s Tip: Romaine lettuce can be used in place of the Boston Bibb lettuce.
Best of Sea https://bestofsea.com/