Butter Poached Lobster
Write a review
- 3 tbsp onion, finely diced
- ¾ cup white wine
- ½ lb cold butter, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 raw green lobster tails, split in half, shell removed
- In a stainless steel saucepan over medium heat, add onion and white wine. Reduce wine until only 3 tablespoons (50ml) remain.
- Turn heat to low, add heavy cream and begin whisking in the butter a couple of cubes at a time until all the butter is incorporated.
- Add the lemon juice and lobster tails.
- Stir continuously until the lobster is firm and cooked, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Season with cracked black pepper and serve immediately.
Best of Sea https://bestofsea.com/