Grilled Halibut Steaks
Write a review
- 2 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Place the halibut fillets in a dish or re-sealable plastic bag and pour marinade over the halibut.
- Cover or seal and place in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill on high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Set grate 4 inches (10 cm) from the hot coals
- Remove the halibut fillets from the marinade and drain off excess.
- Grill halibut fillets 5-6 minutes per side or until fish is done (Easily flaked with a fork).
Best of Sea https://bestofsea.com/