Lobster and Crab Flatbread with Jicama Slaw
Write a review
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tomato, seeds remove, finely diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ Jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ cups julienned jicama
- ¼ cup julienned red pepper
- ¼ cup julienned carrot
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 10-inch flatbreads
- 8 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 cup cooked crab meat
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out, put the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and add the lime juice, salt, tomato, onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and toss to blend.
- To assemble the flatbreads, spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on each of the four flatbreads.
- Divide the guacamole, lobster and crab meat evenly onto each of the flatbreads.
- Roll each flatbread folding in each end.
- To serve, cut each flatbread in half to present the filling; add the jicama slaw on the side.
Best of Sea https://bestofsea.com/