Write a review
- ½ lb cooked scallops
- 1 cup shucked, cooked clams
- 1 cup drained pineapple chunks
- 1 cup whole mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 cup grapes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup salad oil
- ¼ lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- Using long skewers, alternate the shellfish, vegetables and fruit until skewers are filled.
- Prepare sauce by combining the soy sauce, salad oil, lemon juice, dried parsley and salt.
- Pour over the kebobs and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place kebobs on a greased grill about 10cm (4 inches) from the hot coals.
- Heat on each side for two to three minutes, basting frequently with sauce.
- Photo may vary from recipe.
Best of Sea https://bestofsea.com/