Steak and Lobster Tails
Write a review
- 4 (6-ounce) frozen lobster tails
- melted butter
- lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet, brush each with butter and bake approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve immediately with melted butter and lemon slices.
- Defrost lobster tails overnight in the refrigerator. When defrosted, cut the upper shell down the centre of the back with scissors, leaving tail fan intact. Do not remove undershell. Lift uncooked tail through the slit to rest on the top of the shell (this is called piggyback lobster tail).
- NOTE: At this stage, the lobster tails may be refrigerated until ready to bake. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
Best of Sea https://bestofsea.com/